This is the second part of the recent conversation with Maya from the Life-Work Podcast. After part 1 made it in the top 50 of the UK Apple Podcasts chart, part two looks at harnessing the power of cycles in all kinds of (creative) projects by understanding the four main phases of cycles, and how we can benefiting from their unique qualities. And of course, we touch on menstrual cycles and menopause!
Here’s what we’ll be talking about in part two of this podcast:
- Ways to talk about the menstrual cycle more poetically
- Cycle Awareness when approaching menopause
- Wise Power
- Decision making & creative projects
- It’s a phase – not permanent!
- Practical application of creativity to the cycles
- Archetypes in cycles
You can find the episode wherever you listen to podcasts.
Apple podcasts: https://lnkd.in/eQ7VRQUF