I recently sat down with Maya from the Life-Work Podcast to talk about how to turn menstrual cycles into a superpower – especially within the work context.
In this conversation we turn the typical response to periods (an inconvenience to be minimised) completely on its head.
This is not a conversation for women (or menstruators) alone – men, tune in and tap into a powerful resource for communicating about this stuff – which, like it or not, IS present at work.
On this podcast, we talk about a few things you might not have heard from me before:
- Why this is a topic for men AND women
- How to apply the power of cycles to work
We also chatted about many things that you have heard me teach about:
- Understand how universal cycles are in our lives (from the breath to the economy)
- Learn the phases of the menstrual cycle
- Understand the role of the lunar cycle
- Understand the female hormonal cycle
- Learn how to tap into your inner wisdom
- Learning to chart your primary cycle
- Practical actions around charting / planning around your cycle
- Using the lunar cycle for those with varying cycle lengths
You can find the episode wherever you listen to podcasts.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify